Community service and non-profit organizations that serve Villa Park and provide an opportunity for Villa Park residents to volunteer and participate in community events and activities. Find contact information and links to the organization’s websites.
Find Youth Sports & Programs in the Villa Park, CA area.
About: The FOVPL works with the Orange County Public Library System to strengthen and maintain a viable public library in Villa Park by raising funds, public awareness and appreciation for the the library and the resources and programs it provides to the community.
About: Rotary club members represent a cross-section of the community’s business and professional men and women. They meet weekly and provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. They also support programs for youth, educational opportunities and international exchanges for students, teachers, and other professionals, and vocational and career development.
About: VPCSF is a charitable, non-profit organization that is committed to planning, underwriting and presenting safe recreational and educational activities for youth, adults, and seniors. Activities include the outdoor concerts, the Memorial Day weekend family picnic, the 4th of July parade, Halloween Fest, the Santa Tour on a fire truck and the Dry Land Boat Parade.
About: VPWL provides support, friendship and a focus for the citizens of Villa Park. They promote safety, education, beautification and cultural enrichment within the City. Some of the activities include book clubs, home tours, bridge groups, bunco nights, couples gourmet, stitchery, a holiday dance and even a Villa Park Moms Group for moms of kids ages 0-5 . Philanthropic activities include awarding merit based scholarships to students residing in Villa Park. The Villa Park Women’s League welcomes all women residing in Villa Park.
- VP Mom & Tots Play Group – Thursdays 12 noon to 12 pm.
- Book Clubs – 3rd Wednesday at 9:30
- Bridge Groups
- Bridge Couples – 2nd Saturday, 7:00 pm
- Bridge Ladies Evening Party – 3rd Wednesday, 7:00 pm
- Bridge Ladies Daytime Party – 1st Monday, 9:30 am
- Bridge Ladies Tournament – 2nd Monday, 9:30 am
- Bunco Daytime – 1st Monday, 10:00 am
- Bunco Evening 1 – 3rd Wednesday, 6:30 pm
- Bunco Evening 2 – 4th Wednesday, 6:30 pm
- Couples Gourmet – 3rd Saturday, 6:00 pm
- Stitchery – 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Secret Angeles
- Petal Pushers – 2nd Wednesday, 9:30 am
- Solos – 2nd Thursday, 6:30 pm
- Around Town – 3rd Thursday
- Care and Share
- Silver Slippers – 1st Sunday at Colleary’s Pub
- Spite and Malice – 1st Thursday evenings and 3rd Monday afternoons
About: The Jack & Jill Guild is fundraising guild to Choc Children’s hospital and supports the Diagnostic Imaging/Radiology Department because it plays a critical role in the diagnosis and treatment of the majority of patients seen at CHOC. Many Villa Park residents participate in Jack & Jill for both the charitable fundraising and the friendships that are developed.
Annual Fundraisers Include:
- Home Tour & Gift Boutique
- Golf Tournament
- Spring Fundraiser