The annual Orange Circle Treats In The Streets Autumn Festival will kickoff at 4 pm on Thursday, October 25, 2018. Come one, come all to the City of Orange’s annual Treats in the Streets event. No tricks here, just fun for the whole family, from the tiniest pumpkins to the biggest zombies. The free community event has been hosted by the City of Orange for over 20 years. Local merchants will hand out goodies to all the trick-or-treaters. Families are encouraged to dress up in their favorite costumes, and there will be a costume parade to show off all the best Halloween costumes to hit the city streets. There will be entertainment and games for everyone to enjoy and local non-profit groups will have food and drinks available to purchase for a small fee to feed all the hungry goblins. Come out and enjoy the beautiful fall weather with friends and family at this exciting annual event held at Old Towne Orange Plaza.
Treats in the Streets Details
Where: Old Towne Orange Plaza
1 Plaza Square, Orange, California 92866
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2018
Hours: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tips for Treats in the Streets:
- Bring a bag or bucket to collect Halloween goodies.
- Be sure to have kids wear comfortable shoes to walk around to all the local merchants in Old Towne Orange.
- Bring spending money to purchase food and drinks from local non-profit groups.
- Bring a light jacket or sweater for the kids to cover up as it cools down in the evening.
- Parents should not wear masks.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Bring a stroller for babies and toddlers.
- Parking is available in the city lots and on the surrounding neighborhood streets.
- Visit the City of Orange for more information about Treats in the Streets Autumn Festival.
- The Orange Circle streets will be closed off for this event.
- If you are interested in being a sponsor of Treats in the Streets and giving back to the community contact the city of Orange to learn more about becoming a community partner.