The 2022 Santa Ana Zoo’s Boo at the Zoo is on. Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
The 2022 Event includes a walk-through experience that is fun for the whole family along a Halloween Trail with Merry not Scary decorations. Come in costume to enjoy Halloween with the critters. Goody bags for the kids will be available to pick up on your way out.
Boo at the Zoo
Where: Santa Ana Zoo
1801 E Chestnut Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Dates: Saturday/Sunday, October 22-23; Saturday/Sunday, October 29-30
Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Cost: $14.95 members; $29.95 non-members; Children under 3 are free; Free parking
Limited timed tickets must be purchased online in advance.
Boo at the Zoo Activiites
- 10 Trick-or-Treat Stations throughout the Zoo providing a variety of toys, books, snacks, and candy on the Trick-or-Treat Trail
- Animal Presentations
- Carousel (additional fee)
- Costume Parade
- Fun and Games
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chips, and Sodas for sale (cash only)
- Ride the “Boofari” Express Train (additional fee)
- “Teen Scream” Haunted House (a separate area, included in the price of admission)
Boo at the Zoo Tips
- Wear costumes that kids can easily walk around in (or bring a stroller).
- Avoid costumes that touch the ground to avoid getting dirty. It is a zoo after all.
- Bring a flashlight for after dark.
- No Balloons allowed.
More Halloween Events: