The Santa Ana Zoo’s Boo at the Zoo will be on two weekends (Sat/Sun October 20, 21, 27, 28, 2018) from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm. From the haunted house to the spirited train ride, from the shows about spooky animals to the trick-or-treating and other festive activities, the Boo at the Zoo is a great event for people of all ages. This is “Merry not Scary” family friendly event where everyone is encouraged to come in costume (no balloons). One of the safest places for children (ages 2-12) to trick-or-treat for Halloween enjoying goodies from 10 Stations. Come trick-or-treat amongst the animals at this year’s “Boo at the Zoo”.
Boo at the Zoo Features:
- 10 Trick-or-Treat Stations throughout the Zoo providing a variety of toys, books, snacks, and candy on the Trick-or-Treat Trail
- Animal Presentations
- Carousel (additional fee)
- Costume Parade
- Fun and Games
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chips, and Sodas for sale (cash only)
- Ride the “Boofari” Express Train (additional fee)
- “Teen Scream” Haunted House (a separate area, included in the price of admission)
Boo at the Zoo Tips
- Wear costumes that kids can easily walk around in (or bring a stroller).
- Avoid costumes that touch the ground to avoid getting dirty. It is a zoo after all.
- Bring a flashlight for after dark.
Where: Santa Ana Zoo
1801 E Chestnut Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Dates: Saturday, October 20, 2018
Sunday, October 21, 2018
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Sunday, October 28, 2018
Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Cost: $9.95 members; $19.95 non-members; Children under 3 are free; Free parking
Advance admissions are available online. Admissions available at the front entrance
on the night of the event.