The Rotary Club of Villa Park is hosting a family fun day at the Villa Park Civic Center. Come out and enjoy A Day In The Park with the family and the community. There will be food and drinks available, activities for kids including carnival game and bounce houses, live musical entertainment, a photo-booth to capture memories with your friends and family, ad a silent auction. Funds raised at the event will benefit local and international projects of the Rotary Club of Villa Park.
A Day In The Park
Hosted By Rotary Club of Villa Park
Villa Park Civic Center
17855 Santiago Boulevard, Villa Park, CA 92861
Sunday, September 15, 2019
3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Adult Admission – $25
Children are FREE
Past and present Villa Park Rotary Club projects include:
- Sponsoring Boy Scout Troop 850
- Providing meals for Ronald McDonald House families
- Mini-grants for Villa Park teachers
- Gifting recreational supplies to Orangewood Children’s Home
- Donating art therapy supplies to Wayfinders at-risk teens
- Aid and assistance outside U.S. borders.
- Tecate, Mexico medical clinic
- Shelter boxes for hurricane victims
- Donate school supply Love Packs to orphans in Liberia and Afghanistan
- Sending comfort food and DVDs to US troops
- Annual trip to Caborca, Mexico to provide life-saving polio vaccine to children
- Caborca, Mexico medical and dental van
About the Villa Park Rotary Club
The Rotary Club of Villa Park is a Non-Profit tax exempt organization. They provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. Members of the Villa Park Rotary Club enjoy building strong friendships, the benefits of continued personal growth and leadership development, and the rewards of participating in creating bonds in the community. Other Rotary Club projects in the area include the Villa Park Community Picnic, the Villa Park Dry Land Boat Parade, and the annual Halloweenfest.
Find more events in the Villa Park/Orange/Anaheim Hills area.