Villa Park Little League is home to youth baseball for kids ages 4-14 in Villa Park and parts of Orange, CA. From the first pitch to the final swing the community gathers around to cheer the kids on, socialize and enjoy activities together before and after. From the kids to the families and coaches, everyone can participate or just simply enjoy watching the games.
Baseball Field Location
Games are played at the Cerro Villa Middle School baseball fields located at 17852 Serrano Ave, Villa Park, CA 92861. Tournament and some upper division games against opposing little leagues are played at nearby locations.
Thanks to parent and community volunteers, sponsors and donations Villa Park baseball fields are some of the best little league fields in the area. Field amenities include five baseball fields, shaded bleachers, fences, electronic scoreboards, a snack bar and four hitting cages with pitching machines.
Villa Park Little League Events
- Spring Tryouts (AA, AAA, Majors)
- Opening Day Parade and Ceremony
- Picture Day
- MLB Little League Angel Day
- Taste of Villa Park
- Orange City Tournament (mid-season)
- Closing Ceremonies and Home Run Contest
- Machine Pitch Tournament (end of season, open to all)
- Tournament of Champions (AA – Majors Division Champions)
- Little League All-Stars
Villa Park Little League Boundaries
VPLL’s boundaries include Villa Park but also includes Serrano Heights, Mabury Ranch, homes located off Via Escola in Orange, the Olive area in Orange and extends as far west as the Santa Ana River.
Little Leaguers can play for VPLL based on their residence or where their school is located. Below are the three options:
- Kids whose primary residence is within the local league’s boundary can play for that hometown league.
- Kids can play for the league where their school is located.
- Kids from divided homes may choose to play in a league in whose boundaries either parent resides.
Use the Little League Finder tool to find out whether your residence or school address is located within the VP Little League boundaries.
There is also a waiver process, where parents can work with local leagues to provide additional opportunities for a child to participate in a league outside of where they live or go to school.
Schools within Villa Park Little League Boundaries
- Cerro Villa Middle School (17852 Serrano Ave, Villa Park, CA 92861)
- Fletcher Elementary (515 W Fletcher Ave, Orange, CA 92865)
- Futures Academy (3111 N Tustin St #240, Orange, CA 92865)
- Nohl Canyon Elementary (4100 Nohl Ranch Rd, Anaheim, CA 92807)
- Olive Elementary School (3038 Magnolia Ave, Orange, CA 92865)
- Serrano Elementary (17741 E Serrano Ave, Villa Park, CA 92861)
- St Paul’s Lutheran School (901 E Heim Ave, Orange, CA 92865)
- Villa Park Elementary (10551 Center Dr, Villa Park, CA 92861)
These are the 6 divisions within Villa Park Little League
- Tee Ball – League Ages 4, 5, and 6 (for new players). Tee ball and soft toss in second half of season.
- Intermediate Single A / Coach Pitch – League Ages 5, 6 and 7 (for new players). Coach pitch and Blue flame pitching machine in second half of season.
- Advanced Rookie A / Machine Pitch League Ages 7 and 8. Blue flame pitching machine.
- AA – League Ages 8, 9 and 10. Sometimes appropriate for advanced League Age 7 players. Kids pitch.
- AAA – League Ages 9, 10, and 11. Kids pitch.
- Majors – League Ages 10, 11 and 12. Rarely appropriate for League Age 10 players.
The league age of a Little Leaguer is based on the player’s age as of August 31 of the current year not the calendar birth year. For instance a child born on August 31, 2014 would be league year 5 but a child born on September 1, 2014 would be league year 4.
Fall baseball is typically held at North Sunrise Little League where Villa Park players play on the same teams, if possible.
Visit the Villa Park Little League Baseball website to learn more or to register.
VPLL and 9 other local Little Leagues are part of California District 30 Little League.