Find travel time from select locations, airport and train options to and from Villa Park, CA. Villa Park is centrally located in Orange County and is very easy to get to. Located off the 55 freeway and is approximately 60 minutes from Los Angeles. Surrounded by four major airports, Santa Ana-Orange County (SNA), Los Angeles (LAX), Long Beach (LGB) and Ontario (ONT) plus several local airfields. Villa Park is approximately 15 miles northeast of the Pacific Ocean.
Located near six major freeways that connect the City to other locations in Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside Counties, Villa Park is near the cities of Anaheim, Santa Ana, Tustin and Orange. Although the City has no direct freeway frontage, interstate and regional access to the City is provided by the SR-55 freeway. In addition, City connections to the counties of San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino are provided by freeways nearby, including SR-57 (Orange Freeway), Interstate-5 (Santa Ana Freeway), SR-22 (Garden Grove Freeway) and SR-91 (Riverside Freeway).
Travel Time From Select Locations To Villa Park:
John Wayne Airport (SNA), Orange County: Take 55 N, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 20 minutes
Los Angeles Airport (LAX): Los Angeles: Take 105 E to 91 E to 55 S, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 1 hour, 10 minutes.
San Diego Airport (SAN): Take I-5 to 55 N, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 1 hour, 30 minutes.
Big Bear: Take 210 E from CA-18 and CA-330 S to I-10 W, I-215 S and CA 91, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 1 hour, 30 minutes.
Palm Springs: Take I-10 W to CA-60 to CA 91 W, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 1 hour, 20 minutes.
Mexico Border: Take I805 N to I-5 to 55 N, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 2 hours.
Disneyland: Take I-5 S to CA-22 E to 55 N, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 15 minutes.
Temecula (Wine Country): Take 101 S to CA-91 W, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 1 hour.
Santa Barbara: Take 101 S to I-405 S to 22 E to 55N, Exit E Katella 1 mile into Villa Park at N Wanda, 2 hours, 30 minutes.
Airport Options to Villa Park by Distance:
- John Wayne-Santa Ana-Orange County Airport (SNA) – 20 minutes to VP
- Long Beach (LGB) Airport – 45 minutes to VP
- Ontario (ONT) Airport – 45 minutes to VP
- Los Angeles (LAX) Airport – 1 hour to VP
- San Bernardino International Airport – 1 hour to VP (emerging airport)
- Hollywood -Burbank (BUR) Airport – 1 hour and 20 minutes to VP
- Palm Springs (PSP) Airport – 1 hour and 30 minutes to VP
- San Diego Airport (SAN) – 2 hours to VP
Note: Traffic congestion will cause varying travel times.
Train Options to Villa Park:
- Amtrak Stations
- Anaheim (2150 Katella Ave.)
- Amtrak Santa Ana (1000 E. Santa Ana Blvd.)
- Amtrak Fullerton (120 E. Santa Fe Ave.)
- Irvine (15215 Barranca Parkway)
- Metrolink Stations
- Santa Ana
- Pacific Surfliner Stations
- Anaheim (ANA)
- Fullerton (FUL)
- Irvine (IRV)
- Santa Ana (SNA)