The 2nd annual Kiwanis Tour d’Historic Orange Charity Bike Ride will kick start on Saturday, October 13, 2018. Tour Central will be Old Town Orange with ample free parking, refreshments before and after the race and registered riders get swag bags with a $10 voucher for use at several Old Town cafes, bars and restaurants. The start and finish line will be at Orange Cycle in Old Town Orange.
Proceeds from the bike tour go to support local schools, youth, and community. The fundraising event is a bike tour and not a competitive race with each rider receiving a Finisher’s Medal.
Where: Orange Cycle (starts/ends)
Address: 210 S Glassell St, Orange, CA 92866
Date: Saturday, October 18, 2018
Cost: Costs vary by registration date and bike route selected. From $35 to $95.
Day of Event Schedule – Saturday, October 13, 2018
- 6:00 AM Registration Opens, Orange Cycle
- 7:00 AM 100 Mile Historic Century Start
- 8:00 AM 61 Mile Metric Century Start
- 8:30 AM 25-Mile Rolling Hills Challenge Start
- 9:00 AM 14-Mile Local Express Start
- 10:30-2:30PM Music, Vendor Tent Expo
- 10:30-6:00PM Bike Corral Open/Secured
- 5:00 PM All Courses Swept for Last Riders
Bike Tour Routes
- The Local Express (14 miles/344 ft. elevation) – Ride through portions of Old Town Orange & along the Santiago Creek Bike Trail
- The Rolling Hills Challenge (25 miles/903 ft. elevation) – Route above plus a ride through Orange Park Acres and an Eichler neighborhood.
- The Metric Century (61 miles/3249 ft. elevation) – Bike routes above plus across Santiago Canyon and back up a steep, scenic skyline.
- The Historic Century (100 miles/4,259 ft. elevation) – Bike routes above plus down to the Newport Beach Back Bay trail.
Find more events in the Villa Park/Orange/Anaheim Hills area.