The Annual Irvine Park Railroad Easter Eggstravaganza is underway and, in true Irvine Park fashion, there is no shortage of fun. Bring the whole family out to enjoy a day of visits with the Easter Bunny, egg hunts, train rides, hay rides, face painting, games, and more.
Easter Eggstravaganza Details
Irvine Park Railroad – 1 Irvine Park Road, Orange, CA 92869
March 2-30, 2024
Closed on Easter Sunday
Weekdays 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Weekends 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Entrance to the Park: Weekdays $3.00 per vehicle, Weekends $5.00 per vehicle, Holidays $7.00 per vehicle
Entrance to the Easter Eggstravaganza is FREE. Activity tickets are $7.00 each or purchase a book of 15 tickets for $90.00 each, a $15.00 savings.
Meet the Easter Bunny
$15.00 per visit – Available on weekdays from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and weekends 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Price includes a child’s visit with the Easter Bunny and one complimentary photo. Additional copies of the photo are available for $8 each. You may also use your own camera to take photos.
Easter Egg Hunts
Two Tickets per person. Easter Egg Hunts are limited in the number of children participating to reduce overcrowding and may sell out so it is recommended that you arrive early to secure a spot in one of these exciting activities. The egg hunt includes eggs filled with a variety of treats and prizes. Easter Baskets are available for purchase, or bring your own.
- 2 – 4 years: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00
- 2 – 7 years: 10:20, 11:20, 12:20, 1:20, 2:20 3:20, and 4:20
- 2 – 12 years: 10:40, 11:40, 12:40, 1:40, 2:40, 3:40 and 4:40
- 2 – 4 years: 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00
- 2 – 7 years: 8:20, 9:20, 10:20, 11:20, 12:20, 1:20, 2:20, 3:20, 4:20 and 5:20
- 2 – 12 years: 8:40, 9:40, 10:40, 11:40, 12:40, 1:40, 2:40, 3:40, 4:40 and 5:40
- Train Rides: 1 Ticket per person (12 months and younger free)
- Moon Bounce: 1 Ticket per person, 10 minutes of jump time
- Hay Rides: 1 ticket per person
- Cookie Decorating: 1 ticket per person
- Egg Basket Toss: 1 ticket per person (small prize); 2 tickets per person (large prize)
- Carnival Games: 1 ticket per person – includes 2 games and a prize for every child
- Paint Party: 1 ticket per person (small prize); 2 tickets per person (large prize)
- Face Painting: 2 tickets per person
- Bunny Round Up: 1 ticket per person (small prize); 2 tickets per person (large prize)
- Free Photo Stands
- Food will be available for purchase
Answers to FAQs
- Entrance into the Easter Eggstravaganza is free.
- The Eggstravaganza does not sell out.
- Children can participate in Easter Egg hunts based on their age; there are different egg hunts by age group.
- Easter egg hunts are for children 2-12 years of age only.
- Dogs are not allowed inside of the Eggstravaganza. Dogs are, however, allowed in other areas of Irvine Regional Park and must be kept on a 6′ leash. Dog are not allowed to take a photo with the Easter Bunny.
- If Irvine Regional Park parking is full, the County of Orange will close the front gate and will not permit any additional cars to enter. Additional parking is available at Santiago Canyon College (about 1 mile walk).
- The best way to avoid Eggstravaganza crowds is to visit early in the season OR early in the morning the closer the date to Easter.
- Private parties are not allowed to setup inside of the Eggstravaganza. For private parties, consider reserving a Party Pavilion located adjacent to the train station and Easter Eggstravaganza area.
- There is a full-service snack bar located at the train station with seasonal snacks.
- Professional and/or staged photography and/or videography is prohibited inside of the Eggstravaganza.
More To Explore At Irvine Regional Park
When you’re done at the Easter Eggstravaganza, why not spend the rest of your day exploring Irvine Regional Park and all it has to offer.
- Orange County Zoo ($2 per person)
- Hiking Trails
- Nature Center
- Wheel Fun Rentals (surreys, bikes, paddle boats, and more)
- Fishing Lake
- Pony Rides